On your iPad, to enable Private browsing under Safari:
- From the homescreen tap on Settings> Safari
- In the right pane scroll to the "Privacy" section.
- Move the slider button next to "Private Browsing" to the right, to turn it ON
- Note that: You shall be given the option to either close or maintain your actual browsing session.
- Press the Home button to exit Settings
This document, titled « iPad 2 - Enable private browsing under Safari », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM