The paranoid mode (when File Guard is enabled), will displays more information about the "suspicious" activities and processes running on your PC.
Note that: this feature is resource intensive (RAM and CPU)
To activate this feature
- Click on the Guard Tab
- Click on the "Alerts" tab
- Check " Activate Paranoid mode"
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware - Activate the Paranoid mode
- Activate Full Screen Mode on Google Chrome - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to update Malwarebytes Anti-malware - How-To - Security
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile - Run a security audit of your Android device - How-To - Android
- Facebook Adds Anti-Malware Option - News
- How to activate instagram dark mode - How-To - Instagram