Since I've upgraded my PC from Windows Vista to 7, the HP Solution Center (for a Photosmart C5380 All-in-one) won't open.
Error Message:"No devices were detected, the center ... will close"
I downloaded the new version for Windows 7: ( PS_AIO_04_C5300_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_130_140), but upon installation it asks me to stop the "HP CUE DeviceDiscovery" service.
- Download the driver and support for your printer model (Windows 7 compatible):Here.
- Hp solution center
- Hp solution center download - Best answers
- Hp solution center download windows 10 - Best answers
- Hp solution center adobe flash player error ✓ - Forum - Software
- Solution center drive not installed ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Hp beep codes 4 beeps red light solution ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Beeps 4 red light - Forum - CPU/Desktop
- Need XP Drivers for HP Pavilion Media Center ✓ - Forum - Windows XP