To enable this option under Access
- Click on File > Options > Current Database.
- Check "Compact on Close"
- Click on OK to validate.
- Access - Compact database on exit
- PDO: Alternative way to access your databases - How-To - PHP
- How to connect microsoft access database to visual basic 6.0 pdf - How-To - Programming
- The visual basic for applications project in the database is corrupted access 2016 ✓ - Forum - Software
- Compact/Repair MDB files without access installed ✓ - Forum - Recovery software
- Access database restarts computer ✓ - Forum - Office Software
This document, titled « Access - Compact database on exit », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).