You can configure Access to automatically remove your personnal information from the file properties, here's how to proceed:
- Click on File > Options > Current Database.
- Check "Remove personnal information from file properties on save".
- Click on OK to validate.
- Access - Remove all personal info from the file properties
- How to Remove The FAantivirus.vbs Script Virus File - How-To - Antivirus
- How to remove add person on chromebook - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to remove the write-protection on a file or folder - How-To - USB
- How to remove date created from file properties - How-To - Windows
- How to remove a particular line in a file? ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix
This document, titled « Access - Remove all personal info from the file properties », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).