SQL (Structured Query Language) is a programming language for database manipulation. This programming language was designed to provide a standard way for accessing data in the relational database. MySQL is a RDBMS (relational database management system) which runs as a server giving multi-users access to the databases. It is an open source development of the SQL language for interacting with databases. MySQL data is stored in the database objects called tables. MySQLD (MySQL server daemon) is a program which runs in the background of your system. In case, Mysqld.exe encounters a problem then you need to verify that Allow Service to Interact with Desktop option is checked. After verification restart the service to work normally.
Mysqld (MySQL Server Daemon) is a tiny program which runs silently in the background of your system. After a software/ hardware driver update, it may happen that the service mysqld.exe crashes upon every launch
- Go to menu Start and select Run.
- Type the following command and press Ok: services.msc
- Then right-click on mysqld and select Properties.
- In the tab Connection Check "Allow service to interact with desktop"
- Click on Apply to confirm all configurations.
- Now try to restart the service. It should work normally.