To disable the location services on your iPad 2:
- From the homescreen tap on Settings > Location Services
- In the right pane you can either disable this feature permanently,by moving the slider button next to "Location Services" to the left (Off).
- Or you can selectively disable location service for a particular app or system service.
- IPad2 - Turn off location services
- Windows Phone 8.1 - How to turn off location services - How-To - Mobile
- How To Turn Off Location Services in Windows 10 - How-To - Windows
- Amazon freetime location services - How-To - Mobile
- A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. please contact epson support. - How-To - Printers
- Set-service -name spooler -startuptype disabled - How-To - Windows
This document, titled « iPad2 - Turn off location services », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).