It may happen that Windows Vista does not want to start in normal mode or even in safe mode. Below is a small trick for repairing boot vista:
- First of all, start your PC with the installation DVD of Vista.
- Press F12 to boot the list of device and select the cd drive.
- If you can not find the key, then go to the BIOS:
- Press any key when the system prompts you to.
- Wait while loading and click on Next.
- Click on Repair your computer > Next
- Click the Startup Repair
- Wait for repair and then restart your PC.
: It is possible that the repair does not work the first time, no panic, repeat handling several times if necessary until the boot is properly repaired.