It may happen that Windows Vista does not want to start in normal mode or even in safe mode. Below is a small trick for repairing boot vista:
- First of all, start your PC with the installation DVD of Vista.
- Press F12 to boot the list of device and select the cd drive.
- If you can not find the key, then go to the BIOS:
- Press any key when the system prompts you to.
- Wait while loading and click on Next.
- Click on Repair your computer > Next
- Click the Startup Repair
- Wait for repair and then restart your PC.
: It is possible that the repair does not work the first time, no panic, repeat handling several times if necessary until the boot is properly repaired.
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 8, 2014 at 05:52 AM by Jeff.