You have configure the "scheduled tasks" feature of Windows to run a program at a specific point in time , but you are prompted to enter a password to run the scheduled task:
- This tips will show you how to disable the password request:
- This will require modification in your registry.
- It is recommended that you make a back up of your registry before proceeding.
- After the back up, proceed as follows:
- Open the registry by Start>Run> regedit.
- Scroll to the key:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Control Lsa:
- Double-click on limitblankpassworduse and change its value to "0"
- Then click on Ok, close the registry and restart your PC.
This document, titled « Windows - Disable the password prompt for Scheduled Tasks », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM