Sometimes we want to define a vertical height of a page, based on a specific element.
It is quite simple to implement, using fixed values (not pixels), but it's more complicated when using relative heights (percentage).
This problem is often encountered when using background images to create a border with a certain style to an element.
To set a vertical height on an item, it is necessary that every parent element have a defined height too.
We must define a height tags to html, body, and all tags containing the element must have a certain height.
This gives for example:
- CSS - Define the vertical height based on an element
- Define transparency in computer graphics - How-To - Televisions
- Macro to copy data from one sheet to another based on criteria ✓ - Forum - Excel
- We couldn't find an account matching the login info you entered, but found an account that closely matches based on your login h ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Vertical bar mac - How-To - MacOS
- Define the meaning of a formula in spreadsheet software - Articles