The sticky keys are an accessibility feature provided by Windows.
- The functionality of the Sticky Keys allows for people who have difficulty pressing multiple keys (eg CTRL + ALT + DEL), to use the SHIFT, CTRL and ALT with a single press on these buttons.
- Sticky Keys can be activated by pressing 5 times on the SHIFT key.
- You can to disable this feature by going to:
- Control Panel>Accessibility Options>keyboard tab
Then in Sticky Keys section, click Settings and then check or uncheck.
Under Vista and 7
- You can enable or disable this feature by going to
- Control panel> Ease of Access Center >Make the keyboard easier to use
- Under Make it easier to type check or uncheck to Enable or disable the Sticky Keys ant click on Apply to validate the changes.