When you want to use the "scheduled tasks" in Windows such as running a program on a certain day or time anda password is requested / required so that the scheduled task is run:
- We must modify the registry.
- Launch the Registry Editor (Regedit):
- Open the Start menu, then click Run, type regedit and press by Enter.
- Locate and expand this key:
- Double-click on the limitblankpassworduse and change the variable by assigning the value 0:
- Click OK, reboot and no password will be required to use the scheduled tasks.
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 25, 2012 at 12:52 PM by Jeff.