To enable this option under Internet Explorer:
- Click on Tools > Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced tab > Settings > Browsing
- Check "Enable websites to use the search pane"
- Click on Apply and the on OK.
- Restart IE
- Internet Explorer - Allow webpages to use the search pane
- Internet explorer search history - How-To - Web
- Internet connected but webpages won't load ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Connected to internet but web pages won't load ✓ - Forum - Network
- Save password in internet explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet explorer https not working - How-To - Internet Explorer
This document, titled « Internet Explorer - Allow webpages to use the search pane », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).