I'm trying to re-install Microsoft Office on my PC, but I'm stuck on this error message:
- "SKU001.CAB is missing"
- Click on Start > Run > regedit
- Expand the following key:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Microsoft > Office > 11.0 > Delivery
- Click on the "Delivery" and in the right pane you should see the CDCache entry
- Set the value of CDCache entry to 0 and close the registry
- Proceed to the installation of Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft Office - SKU001.CAB is missing
- Help for the SKU001.CAB ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- Sku011.cab missing office 2003 ✓ - Forum - Software
- SKU011.CAB, step by step procedure - Forum - Office Software
- Outlook 2003 error - sku011.cab - Forum - Outlook
- Pro11.msi missing office 2003 - How-To - Office Software
This document, titled « Microsoft Office - SKU001.CAB is missing », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).