Animated wallpapers or aquarium screen savers are very much in vogue and they are available for free
download. From Google Images,
one can easily download these wallpapers. How you can save them, however, varies according to the OS
. From websites like wallpapersweb and freewallpapersweb, free download of animated wallpapers can also happen. One point to remember is the screen size downloaded and your screen resolution should be the same to get the best picture for desktop
There are a lot of websites where you can download free aquarium screen savers, marines species, animated wallpapers etc.
Find the best Resolutions for your Desktop wallpaper
When you download a screensaver (see below), you may need to choose between different image resolutions (number of pixels). The bigger your screen, the greater the image resolution of the screen should be.
- For a 17-inch screen, choose a minimum resolution of 1024x768 pixels.
Download a wallpaper through Google images
Another simple method is to search for your favorite aquarium wallpapers on Google.
- Click on the image of your choice to enlarge it
- You can then install it as wallpaper:
- Download the image, right-click on it and select "Set as wallpaper"
- The screen will appear on your desktop
- In Windows Vista, you need to set the wallpaper by going to Control Panel > Personalization > Desktop Background > Browse
Download free wallpapers
Many websites include free (animated) wallpapers available for download.
These wallpapers may require you to execute a program (. exe file). Once the program is downloaded, follow the instructions to install the animation.