ZTE ZXDSL 831 - set in router mode
- 1:Open a blank web page and type the following in the address bar:
- 2:As login and password, use: ZXDSL
- 3:Then click on quick setup
- 4:VPI = 0 VCI = 35 and then click on Next
- 5:Check PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) and Next
- 6:Check (Obtain an IP Address automatically) and (enable NAT) and click on Next
- 7:Type your login and your password and check your ADSL status (always on)
- 8:Click on Next and the last window is displayed, click on Finish
- Your modem will be restarted and set to router mode.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on November 21, 2011 at 11:28 AM by aakai1056.