To be able to connect mt Mac to my wireless network, I always have to go through the network configuration, enter the password and restart the Mac. Is there any way to define the default wireless network.
- System Preferences> Network> Airport> Advanced> Airport. Drag your wireless network above all others. Your mac will now try to connect to the first network.
- Double-click on your wireless network. Check if the password is correct then check "Remember this network".
- MacOSX - Define a default wireless network
- Define the nature and function of wifi or wireless network - Guide
- Risks of wireless networks - Articles
- Windows xp wireless network adapter driver download - Download
- Qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Dell wireless network driver for windows 7 - Download
This document, titled « MacOSX - Define a default wireless network », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).