Here's an easy way to retreive the latitude and longitudes of a certain location:
- First sign-in for your Google accounts.
- Open Google Maps
- Click on the small gear icon appearing in the upper toolbar > Map Labs
- LatLng Tooltip : Mouse over a location while holding the Shift key down to get the latitude and longitude.
- LatLng Marker: Allows you to drop a marker on Google Maps - Right-click over location.
- Click on the Save Changes button.
- Now search for the location of your choice on Google maps.
- From there simply mouse over the area of your choice while holding the Shift key, to get the topographical data.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on November 24, 2011 at 10:45 AM by aakai1056.