- For many people, the game doesn't start after installation. In most cases, it's due to the hardware configuration!
- This game requires high specs..
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 1.5GB, 16GB of hard disk space
- Graphics Card: 256MB NVIDIA 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
- Otherwise gameplay will suffer, especially when it rains in the game
- All of the options must be set to minimum.
Gameplay will still be of a satisfactory standard:
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1GHz
- Memory: 2GB (Windows XP) 2.5GB (Windows Vista), 18GB of hard disk space
- Graphics Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600 / 512MB ATI 3870
- To play in HD without lags use (1920 * 1080)
- Quad cores and a 2.66 GTX 280 or HD 4870 and 4GB of ram are required
- Your configuration is good enough and it still doesn't start?
- Then you must install Service Pack 3 for XP and Vista SP1, and get your graphics drivers up to date.
In game issues
It your hardware configuration meets the minimum specifications, but still you are experiencing serious slowdowns in the game, then try the following:
- Go to The NVidia Control Panel and go to Manage 3D settings
- Then switch Anisotrophic Filtering OFF and configure Antialiasing Transparency to Multi Sampling
- Anti-aliasing Setting to 2x
- Texture Filtering Quality to High Performance
- Texture Filtering - Trilinear Optimisation to ON
- Texture Filtering - Negative LOD bias to ALLOW
- Threaded Optimisation ON
- Vertical Sync and Triple Buffering ON
Compatibility with Vista
For Vista users, you must set the compatibility:
- 1. Right-click on the icon of the game (the executable), then click "Properties"
- 2. Click on the "Compatibility" tab
- 3. Click to activate the checkbox "Run this program in compatibility mode for", then select "Windows XP". If it asks you to install the service pack 3, check "Windows 2000" in the list
- 4. Click "OK"
Compatibility with Windows 8
Do not forget to install the latest patch(188.8.131.52) to fix bugs and add new features, etc..
It is available here
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 6, 2016 at 02:48 PM by owilson.