How to setup a DIR-300 WIFI router and connect to BSN Broadband?
- Wwitch on your AP(plug it in to power).
- Then on another computer scan for wireless networks, you should see a network called D-LINK or Dlink
- The default IP for the system is 192.168.0.1, after connecting, go to your browser and type in the default IP in the address bar and press enter
- It should give you a loging page
- The default setting are user name:admin and no password is required.
- DIR-300 WIFI router and BSN Broadband
- DIR-300 WIFI router install and BSN Broadband ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- How to connect airtel broadband to wifi router - How-To - Network
- Settings D-Link DIR-300 wireless G router ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Phone causes wifi/router to disconnect ✓ - Forum - Network
- Predator helios 300 wifi keeps disconnecting - How-To - Network
This document, titled « DIR-300 WIFI router and BSN Broadband », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).