To update the apps installed on your BlackBerry phone, using the BlackBerry Desktop Software:
- Download and install BlackBerry Desktop Software
- Connect the device to your computer.
- Open the BlackBerry Desktop Software
- Click on the Applications tab (left column)
- Wait for the list of installed Apps to be populated.
- Select the apps of your choice and click on the small + icon next to it, to get the latest update.
This document, titled « BlackBerry Desktop Software - Updating your apps », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM