To uninstall applications from BlackBerry phone, using the BlackBerry Desktop Software:
- Download and install BlackBerry Desktop Software
- Connect the device to your computer.
- Open the BlackBerry Desktop Software
- Click on the Applications tab
- The list of installed Apps will be populated.
- Select the application you want to delete and click on the small - icon next to it.
This document, titled « BlackBerry Desktop Software - Uninstall apps », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM