How to get the network security key for my Linksys WRT54G router...is it the same as my password?
There are two keys on the router:
- the password needed to log in to the router to make changes
- the encryption keyword used to encrypt the wireless transmissions (WEP or WPA key)
If you have a PC that is currently connecting via wireless you can use this program to display the wireless key
You can also use the reset switch (a small hole in the back of the router) to reset the router to its factory defaults. *You can then set a new key on the router and PCs.
- Linksys router network security key
- Find network security key - Best answers
- Find network security key on router - Best answers
- Trouble with Linksys WRT54G router ✓ - Forum - Linksys
- Finding network security key for dlink ✓ - Forum - Network
- Network security key ✓ - Forum - Network
- Linksys invalid router password - How-To - Router
- Puffin unable to access the network - How-To - Web Browser