I'm looking for support to create a condition based macro to copy rows from one worksheet to another in Excel.
- I'm trying to create a To-Do workbook where-in I want to move my completed task to another worksheet of the same workbook.
- Any ideas would be deeply appreciated as I do not have much experience with VBA.
The easiest approach would be:
- You have a column that keeps the status.
- You can filter the sheet on "complete" status
- Copy all the visible rows to other sheet
- Delete all the visible rows
- Excel - A macro to move data to another worksheet
- Macro to pull data from another worksheet based on criteria ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Macro for moving data to another worksheet ✓ - Forum - Programming
- Excel - A Macro to copy and paste data in next blank cell - How-To - Excel
- Excel - Run macro when data entered in a cell - How-To - Excel
- Excel - A macro to perform calculation and save data on another sheet - How-To - Office Software
This document, titled « Excel - A macro to move data to another worksheet », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).