I'm looking for support to create a condition based macro to copy rows from one worksheet to another in Excel.
- I'm trying to create a To-Do workbook where-in I want to move my completed task to another worksheet of the same workbook.
- Any ideas would be deeply appreciated as I do not have much experience with VBA.
The easiest approach would be:
- You have a column that keeps the status.
- You can filter the sheet on "complete" status
- Copy all the visible rows to other sheet
- Delete all the visible rows
This document, titled « Excel - A macro to move data to another worksheet », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM