I'm getting the following error with Windows Media Player, when opening video files.
"WMPLOC.DLL HAS A VERSION NUMBER 11.0.6000.6336 WHERE 11.0.6000.6324 WAS EXPECTED"
- Click on Start > Run > regedit
- Look for the following keys and delete them:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Setup\\wmplayer.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Setup\wmp.dll HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Setup\wmploc.dll
- Windows Media Player - WMPLOC.DLL version error
- Error Message with Window Media Player - Server Execution Failed - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows media player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. there might not be a sound device i - Forum - Drivers
- Sound device ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- Cast from windows media player to tv - How-To - Multimedia
- Windows media player network sharing service - How-To - Windows 7
This document, titled « Windows Media Player - WMPLOC.DLL version error », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).