Songbird possess a nice feature that allows you to import/export music and playlists from/to iTunes. Simply:
- Click on Tools > Options > Media Importer
- First next to "Library File",select the path to your iTunes library (leave a such if you have installed iTunes with the default settings"
- Then choose the type operation you want to perform:
- Import music tracks from iTunes
- Export music tracks to iTunes
- Press OK to begin the transfer.
Note that: You can check "Show notifications when the import/export is completed" option, to have a preview of the whole operation.
- Songbird - Import/Export music and playlist from iTunes
- How to import music from ipod to itunes - Guide
- How to put music on ipod without itunes on computer ✓ - Forum - IPod
- How to put music on ipod without itunes ✓ - Forum - ITunes
- How to put music on ipod without itunes chromebook ✓ - Forum - IPod
- Music from chromebook to ipod - Forum - IPod