You can configure Songbird to actively monitor (watch) your music folder and automatically update your library, when:
- Music tracks are added to the folder.
- Music tracks are removed from this particular folder.
To access these settings:
- Click on Tools > Options > Media Importer > Watch Folders
- Check "Automatically watch for changes in the following folder"
- And in the "Folder" field, enter the full path to your music folder.
- Click on OK to validate.
- Songbird - auto update library
- How to turn off auto update windows 7 - Guide
- Nvidia driver auto update - How-To - Graphic cards
- Potplayer stop auto update - How-To - Daum PotPlayer
- How to auto update data in excel from another worksheet ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Manage Auto-Update (Background Downloads) for Your Steam Games - How-To - Steam
This document, titled « Songbird - auto update library », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).