I have installed "GMail Drive" is a Shell Namespace Extension that creates a virtual drive in the Windows Explorer, allowing you to use your Google Mail account as a storage medium.
- Upon installtion, I've created a free 7-GB hard Disk on my computer that enable the upload of my files.
- My problem is whenever I have tried to open the hard disk that has been created, I'm getting the following error message: login failed system error message your IE browser's cookies functionality is turned off.
- Delete your IE temporary files and cookies.
- Install Google Toolbar
- Open IE and click on the Gmail icon in google toolbar
- Login to Gmail
- Now try to open gmail drive simultaneously
This document, titled « Gmail Drive - Browser issue », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM