For changing the themes on Blackberry Torch 9810 mobile handsets, a simple alteration in the phone's settings needs to be done. Firstly, it is required to visit the Home screen by using 'track pad'. After going to the home screen, the 'Option' icon needs to be selected. Thereafter, the option of 'Screen Display' needs to be selected from the 'Display' icon. In the Screen display option, the section of 'Theme' needs to be clicked. A number of choices for themes are visible upon opening 'Themes'. Select the desired one and activate it by simply clicking 'Activate'.
To change the theme on your BlackBerry Torch 9810:
- From the Home screen (using the trackpad), select the Options icon > Display > Screen Display >Theme section
- Select the Theme of your choice and click on Activate.
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 - - change themes
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 - Change the display language - How-To - Blackberry
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 - Change the default search engine - How-To - Blackberry
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 - Copy/paste text - How-To - Blackberry
- SmartFTP - Change Theme - How-To - FTP software
- Change theme notepad++ - How-To - Text editor