First you'll need to know the basics about how selection the text.
Selecting your text
This can be done on a message, webpage, mail...etc:
To highlight a line of text (that can then be copy/paste) under the BlackBerry Torch 9810:
Position the cursor along the line
- Press and hold the Right/Left Shift key.
- Slide your finger upward/downward along the trackpad.
- Release the shift key
- Note that: While performing the above manipulation, swiping your finger horizontally along the trackpad will allow you to highlight the text character by character.
To copy the highlighted text:
- Press and hold the Alt key and hit the trackpad
To cut the highlighted text:
- Press and hold the Left Shift and hit the backspace key
To paste your text
- Press and hold the Shift key and hit the trackpad
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 - Copy/paste text
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 - Change the display language - How-To - Blackberry
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 - - change themes - How-To - Blackberry
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 - Change the default search engine - How-To - Blackberry
- How to turn on a blackberry torch - How-To - Blackberry
- Blackberry torch 9800 software - Forum - BlackBerry