You are managing multiple e-mail addresses and would like to regroup all the received mails to a master account . The "Email forwarding" feature exists for most of the messaging services. Email forwarding as the name allows the user to forward all incoming mail to another e-mail account.
The procedure will vary depending on the messaging service you are using:
- Click the gear icon > More settings email.
- In the "Managing your account" menu, click "Forwarding e-mails."
- Check the box "Forward your email to another email account."
- In the empty field, type the e-mail address of your master account!
- Validate by clicking on "Save".
- Click "Settings" (gear icon) > "Forwarding and POP/IMAP".
- Click "Add a forwarding address"
- Type the e-mail address of your master account and click "Next".
- Go to Options and Yahoo mail.
- In the "Managing e-mail" menu, click "Forwarding and POP access."
- Check the "Forwarding emails"
- In the "E-mail" field, type the e-mail address on which you want to receive your messages and validate.
- You will receive an email with a confirmation code at the chosen address.