To enable this option under MediaMonkey:
- Click on Tools > Options > General > Party Mode
- Check "Secure Party Mode with Password" and enter a password in the appropriate field.
To prevent users from making any changes to your library:
- Check "Total lockdown"
- MediaMonkey - Set a password to access Party mode
- Set a password to restrict access to Vuze - How-To - Bittorrent
- MediaMonkey - Enabling the Party mode - How-To - Video software
- MediaMonkey - Hide menu bar in Party mode - How-To - Video software
- Samsung keypad mobile setting reset password - Guide
- Set winrar password - How-To - Compression
This document, titled « MediaMonkey - Set a password to access Party mode », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).