MediaMonkey fully support the use of Multicore processors and allows you to configure the number
of cores to be used for your different tasks (CD ripping, audio conversions, volume levelling) to your convenience.
To access these settings:
- Click on Tools > Options > General > Performance
- Simply edit the number of cores displayed next to each items of the "Use Multiple CPU cores" section
- Validate with the OK button.
- MediaMonkey - Improve performance for ripping, conversion..proce
- Gta 4 improve performance ✓ - Forum - GTA
- GTA IV too slow ✓ - Forum - GTA
- Predict network actions to improve page load performance - How-To - Google Chrome
- Functions performed by spreadsheet package - Articles
- Messenger search in conversation - Forum - Facebook Messenger