To access the auto-shutdown settings of MusicBee:
- Click on the File menu > Activate Auto-Shutdown
- A small dialog shall open:
- Check the "activate" checkbox and then select your auto-shutdown settings
- E.g you can configure MusicBee to automatically Turn Off your PC at the end of a playlist
- Hit the Update button to validate your settings.
- MusicBee - Automatically turn off your computer
- Transfer data from one excel worksheet to another automatically - How-To - Excel
- Pc restarts automatically - How-To - Windows
- My pc restarts automatically again again ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Automatically transfer data from one sheet to another ✓ - Forum - Excel
- How To Auto Transfer Data from Master to Sub Sheets in Excel - How-To - Excel
This document, titled « MusicBee - Automatically turn off your computer », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).