To hide the track browser for the main panel of MusicBee:
- Click on the File menu > Preferences > Layout
- In the Main panel section, uncheck "Show track browser".
- Click on the Apply/Save to validate.
- MusicBee - Hide Track browser from the main panel
- MusicBee - Display track name in WLM - How-To - MusicBee
- MusicBee - Remove silence at the start and end of tracks - How-To - MusicBee
- Tor browser - Enable the Do not Track feature - How-To - Web Browser
- Quicktime hide control panel mac - How-To - Quicktime
- English audio track for tv series download - How-To - Audio
This document, titled « MusicBee - Hide Track browser from the main panel », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).