MusicBee automatically displays a small notification when duplicate tracks are added to a playlist. To disable this feature:
- Click on Edit > Preferences > General
- Down in the "Confirmations" section, uncheck "Warn when duplicate tracks are added to a playlist".
- Click on Apply/Save.
- MusicBee - Disable notification when duplicate tracks are added
- Teamspeak disable notifications - How-To - TeamSpeak
- Disable Notifications When a Pop-Up is Blocked in Internet Explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Eset Nod32 - disable notification upon successful update - How-To - Security
- IncrediMail 2.0 - Disable notifications for new content - How-To - Incredimail
- Disable notifications for Opera Unite Apps - How-To - Opera
This document, titled « MusicBee - Disable notification when duplicate tracks are added », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).