To change the default download folder underMusicBee
- Click on the File menu > Preferences > Internet
- In the "Downloads" section simply indicate the path to the new folder/directory in the field next to "Music tracks"
- Click on Apply/Save to validate.
- MusicBee - Select a default location to store your downloads
- Windows Phone 8 - Set the default location for storing your pictures, videos and music - How-To - Mobile
- RealPlayer - Set a default folder to store your downloaded videos - How-To - RealPlayer
- Default location of virtual memory - How-To - Windows
- Select the Default Number of Processors to Be Used for Calculations in Excel - How-To - Excel
- IncrediMail 2.0 - Select a custom location for the data folder - How-To - Incredimail
This document, titled « MusicBee - Select a default location to store your downloads », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).