If you want an Application to be automatically launch at Ubuntu's startup:
- Go To System > Preferences > Startup Applications
- Click on the "Add" button.
- Click the on Browse and locate the application of your choice.
- Program are normally installed (default) File System > usr > bin
- Select the program of your choice and click on Open.
- Ubuntu - Launch an application at startup
- Ubuntu launch script at startup - How-To - Ubuntu
- Automatically Launch TeamViewer at Windows Startup - How-To - Network
- Disable the launch of OpenOffice at startup - How-To - OpenOffice.org
- Microsoft launches an application store for Office 2013 - How-To - Office Software
- Ubuntu install tar.gz application - How-To - Ubuntu
This document, titled « Ubuntu - Launch an application at startup », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).