To have the command prompt always open at a fixed/defined location (on your screen):
- Click on Start > Run > type "cmd"
- Right-click on the command prompt window > Properties > Layout
- In the "Windows Position" section, uncheck "Let system position window"
- Increment the values in the field next to "Left" and "Top" to adjust the position of the window.
- Validate with the OK button.
- Windows 7 - Always open command prompt at a fixed location
- Windows 7 - View the command prompt history - How-To - Windows 7
- Windows 10 restore from command prompt - How-To - Windows
- Windows vista factory reset command prompt - Forum - Laptop
- How to enable usb port in windows 7 using command prompt - Guide
- Increase The Size of The Command Prompt Window on Windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
This document, titled « Windows 7 - Always open command prompt at a fixed location », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).