Each time you receive a new mail, Eudora prompts you with a small audio notification. To disable this feature:
- Click on Tools > Options > General
- In the "When new messages arrive" uncheck "Play a Sound".
- Click on OK to validate.
- Eudora - Disable audio notification when receiving mails
- How to disable snapchat notifications - Guide
- Teamspeak disable voice notifications - Guide
- Disable usb notification sound windows 10 - Guide
- How to disable viber notifications on desktop - Guide
- ترجمة messenger alerts about unrecognized logins into your facebook account are disabled. you will continue receiving login warn - Guide
This document, titled « Eudora - Disable audio notification when receiving mails », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).