You can protect the access to BitLord from the system tray icon, with a password:
To enable this option:
- Click on Edit > Preferences > Interface
- Check "Password protect system tray" and enter your password.
- Click on Apply and then on OK
- Bitlord review
- Bitlord - Best answers
- We received your information thank you for sending your information. we have fewer people available to review information due to - How-To - Facebook
- Reviewing your information may take longer than usual ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Hello sir/madam your security system has been locked my real facebook account now i am sending my real proof please sir review i ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. we appreciate your pat ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Blue film review video english subtitles download mp3 - Forum - Downloading
This document, titled « BitLord - Protect access with a password », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).