To enable this option under XBMC:
- From the Home menu, go to System > Music > Karaoke
- Check "Enable karaoke support"
- Press the Esc key to close the Settings window.
- XBMC - Enable Karaoke support
- XBMC - Enable vertical blank sync during video playback only - How-To - Multimedia
- XBMC - Enable hardware acceleration during video playback - How-To - Multimedia
- XBMC - Enable Playlist at startup - How-To - Multimedia
- Multi core support enable or disable - How-To - CPU
- How to Enable Drag and Drop Support in VirtualBox - How-To - Software
This document, titled « XBMC - Enable Karaoke support », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).