To enable this option under XBMC:
- From the Home menu, go to System > Video > Playback
- Check "Allow hardware acceleration"
- Press the Esc key to close the Settings window.
- XBMC - Enable hardware acceleration during video playback
- CyberLink PowerDVD - Enable hardware acceleration - How-To - Cyberlink Power DVD
- XBMC - Enable vertical blank sync during video playback only - How-To - Multimedia
- Disable hardware acceleration outlook - How-To - Office Software
- Winamp - Disable Screen saver during video playback - How-To - Winamp
- How to Lock the Touch Screen During Video Playback on Samsung Galaxy Tab - How-To - Hardware
This document, titled « XBMC - Enable hardware acceleration during video playback », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).