To enable this option under XBMC:
Go to System > Skins > General Settings
- In the "Startup Window" section, check "Enable playlist at startup".
- Press the Esc key to close the Settings window.
- XBMC - Enable Playlist at startup
- How to enable teamviewer on startup - How-To - Network
- XBMC - Enable vertical blank sync during video playback only - How-To - Multimedia
- XBMC - Enable hardware acceleration during video playback - How-To - Multimedia
- Enable 'Remember Last Played Position Within a Playlist' on DaumPotPlayer - How-To - Daum PotPlayer
- Enable ctfmon.exe on startup windows 10 - How-To - Windows
This document, titled « XBMC - Enable Playlist at startup », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).