If you don't want to MPCStar Player resume playback after each session:
- Click on the Menu > Options
- Go to the Play tab
- Next to "Resume last play position when open the video file" select "Disable".
- Click on Apply and then on OK.
- Potplayer resume playback
- Mpcstar - Best answers
- Mpcstar review - Best answers
- MPCStar Player - Disable screensaver during playback - How-To - Media player classic
- Kmplayer resume playback - How-To - KMPlayer
- Enable 'Remember Last Played Position Within a Playlist' on DaumPotPlayer - How-To - Daum PotPlayer
- MusicBee - Resume playback on program's startup - How-To - MusicBee
- MPCStar Player - Allow multiple instances to run at a given time - How-To - Media player classic
This document, titled « MPCStar Player - Never resume playback », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).