To allow multiple instance of MPCStar Player to run simultaneously:
- Click on the Menu > Options
- Go to the Appearance tab
- In the "Program Startup" section , check "Allow multi players running at same time".
- Click on Apply and then on OK.
- MPCStar Player - Allow multiple instances to run at a given time
- Windows media player open multiple instances - How-To - Media player classic
- Kmplayer multiple instances - How-To - KMPlayer
- Foxit Reader - Allows multiple instances - How-To - PDF
- MPCStar Player - Disable screensaver during playback - How-To - Media player classic
- MPCStar Player - Never resume playback - How-To - Media player classic
This document, titled « MPCStar Player - Allow multiple instances to run at a given time », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).