You can easily create a shortcut for a opened PDF document underSumatraPDF:
- Simply click on File > Save Shortcut
- Select the location where you want to have the shortcut displayed (E.g Desktop)
- Rename the shortcut if necessary and click on OK to validate.
- SumatraPDF - Create a shortcut to a PDF file
- How to create a link in excel to open a pdf file - How-To - Excel
- How to create folder for pdf files in android - How-To - Hardware
- How to create pdf file in mobile in tamil ✓ - Forum - Word
- Shortcut key to delete files folders permanently - Guide
- You want to create a shortcut that replaces an acronym - How-To - Word
This document, titled « SumatraPDF - Create a shortcut to a PDF file », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).