Are there any solution to make Firefox remember the last opened tabs?
You can configure Firefox to restore your last opened tabs beginning of each session. Follow the below procedure:
- Go to Options > General > Startup section
- Next to "When Firefox starts" select "Show my windows and tab from last time"
- Click on OK to validate.
Note that : The new version of Firefox comes with a new toolbar that allows you to restore the your previous sessions more easily:
- Firefox - Restore your previous session
- Restore previous session internet explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Firefox - View last opened session - How-To - Multimedia Card
- Safari - How to restore your browsing session (MacOS) - How-To - Safari
- Firefox restore default settings - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Restore excel previous version - How-To - Excel