To automatically open links from other applications in a new Evernote window:
- Click on the Tools menu > Options > General tab.
- Check "Open note links from other applications in a new window".
- Click on OK to validate.
- Evernote - Open links for other apps in a new window
- How to open twitter links in twitter app - How-To - Twitter
- How to get link in youtube app - How-To - YouTube
- Can't open links in gmail app - How-To - Gmail
- Where are app files stored on windows 10 - How-To - Windows 10
- How to Uninstall Apps Downloaded from the Windows Store on Windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
This document, titled « Evernote - Open links for other apps in a new window », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).