You can hide the source code of an HTML page.
To view a web page (HTML), the browser must - at a time when another - have the HTML code.
There is always way to recover it.
- The most common solutions to prevent access to the source are:
- The use of multiple frames or iframes to hide the real URLs of pages (the screen "Page Info" in Firefox will show the related URLs).
Thanks to Sebsauvage for this tip
- Myth - You can hide the source code of an HTML page
- How to view the source code of a website in safari - How-To - Safari
- View the source code of a page in IE8 - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Hackers Make Off With Panic's Source Code - News
- Download instagram photo source code - Guide
- No internet dinosaur game source code - How-To - Google